The Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk reported on the planned work of humanitarian corridors on April 9, 2022.
Up to date, 10 humanitarian corridors have been agreed in the following regions:
- From Mariupol to Zaporizhzhia – by own transport.
- From Berdyansk to Zaporizhzhia. By own transport, as well as buses from the city of Zaporizhia will be sent.
- From the city of Tokmak to Zaporizhzhia. By own transport, and also buses will be sent from the city of Zaporizhzhia.
Meeting place: Shevchenko street, 5.
- From Energodar to Zaporizhzhia. By own transport, as well as buses will be sent from the city of Zaporizhzhia.
Local authorities will announce the place of collection of cars.
- From Melitopol to Zaporizhzhia.
By own transport.
We are also negotiating the release of buses seized by the occupiers.
In case of return of transport, the place of gathering of people is the fire department №10.
- From Severodonetsk to Bakhmut. Meeting place: 28 Khimikiv Avenue
- From Lysychansk to Bakhmut. Meeting place: RTI, 40 years of Victory, Sosyury street, 324.
- From Popasna to Bakhmut. Meeting place:. Pervomaiska street, 42.
- From Rubizhne to Bakhmut.
- From the village of Girske to Bakhmut. Meeting place: Gagarina street, 13.