Iryna Vereshchuk, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine, announced 9 humanitarian corridors agreed upon today.
- Mariupol – Zaporizhzhia (by own transport).
The evacuation will take place on own vehicles and buses.
- Berdyansk – Zaporizhzhia.
- Tokmak – Zaporizhzhia. Meeting place: Shevchenko street, 5.
- Energodar – Zaporizhzhia. The place of collection of cars will be announced by the local authorities.
- Severodonetsk – Bakhmut. Meeting place: 28 Khimikiv Avenue.
- Lysychansk – Bakhmut. Meeting place: RTI, 40 years of Victory, Sosyury street, 324.
- Popasna – Bakhmut. Meeting place: Pervomaiska street, 42.
- Girske – Bakhmut. Meeting place: Gagarina street, 13.
- Rubizhne – Bakhmut.