This was announced by the Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk. According to her, the following humanitarian corridors will be organized.
From Mariupol to Zaporizhzhia – by own transport.
- Berdyansk – Zaporizhzhia .
- Tokmak – Zaporizhzhia. Meeting place: Shevchenko street, 5.
- Energodar – Zaporizhzhia. The place of collection of cars will be announced by the local authorities.
Evacuation from the cities of Zaporizhzhia region will take place on own transport. Buses from Zaporizhzhia are also waiting to pass at the checkpoint in Vasylivka.
- Severodonetsk – Bakhmut. Meeting place: 28 Khimikiv Avenue.
- Lysychansk – Bakhmut. Meeting place: RTI, 40 years of Victory, Sosyury street, 324.
- Popasna – Bakhmut. Meeting place: Pervomaiska street, 42.
- Girske – Bakhmut. Meeting place: Gagarina street, 13.
- Rubizhne – Bakhmut.
All routes of humanitarian corridors in Luhansk region will work in case of a ceasefire by the occupying Russian troops.