The Deputy Prime Minister-Minister of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk spoke about the evacuation plans for Thursday.
So, according to her, evacuation will be carried out today on the following corridors:
– From the cities of Mariupol, Berdyansk, Tokmak and Energodar to Zaporizhzhia – by own transport.
– Severodonetsk – Bakhmut (meeting place – Chemists Avenue, 28).
– Lysychansk – Bakhmut (meeting place – RTI, 40 years of Victory, 324 Sosyury Street).
– Popasna – Bakhmut (meeting place – Pervomaiska Street, 42).
– Girske – Bakhmut (meeting place – Gagarina Street, 13).
– Rubizhne – Bakhmut.
“Humanitarian corridors in the Luhansk region will work if the occupying forces wil adgere the ceasefire!” – The Deputy Prime Minister stressed.