The Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk spoke about the evacuation plans for Friday.
According to her, the following routes will work today:
– from the cities: Mariupol, Berdyansk, Tokmak and Energodar to Zaporizhzhia – by own transport;
– Severodonetsk – Bakhmut (meeting place – Chemists Avenue, 28);
– Lysychansk – Bakhmut (meeting place – RTI, 40 years of Victory, 324 Sosyura Street);
– Popasna – Bakhmut (meeting place – Pervomaiska Street, 42);
– Girske – Bakhmut (meeting place – 13 Gagarina Street);
– Rubizhne – Bakhmut.
The Deputy Prime Minister noted that humanitarian corridors in the Luhansk region will work if the occupying forces wil adgere the ceasefire.