The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved the Procedure for the Use of the Fund for the Elimination of the Consequences of Armed Aggression. This is UAH 35.5 billion allocated from the state budget. The funds will be used in the following main areas:
1) construction of public buildings and civil defense structures;
2) reconstruction and overhaul of critical infrastructure facilities;
3) construction, reconstruction, and overhaul of buildings to provide housing for internally displaced persons and persons who lost their homes as a result of hostilities;
4) development of project documentation for war-damaged facilities;
5) purchase of school buses, special vehicles for healthcare facilities and municipal enterprises for landscaping;
6) purchase of residential premises, garden and country houses for citizens of Ukraine whose real estate was destroyed as a result of hostilities.
Representatives of regional and Kyiv city state administrations (regional civil-military, military, Kyiv city military administration) will be able to apply for the allocation of funds to the Fund to the Ministry of Infrastructure, the Ministry of Energy, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education.