How to apply for a pension if you temporarily reside in Poland?

Опубліковано 27 February 2023 року, о 13:28

The Ministry of Reintegration, together with the Pension Fund of Ukraine, has developed an infographic for Ukrainian pensioners who have found temporary shelter in the Republic of Poland.

It applies to both pensioners who have already received a pension in Ukraine and those who have reached retirement age abroad.

In particular, citizens can apply for pensions in two ways:

– through a personal account on the Pension Fund’s electronic services web portal,

– through the Social Insurance Institution of the Republic of Poland (ZUS).

The application mechanism and the list of documents can be found in the infographic.

We are reminding that Poland has simplified conditions for Ukrainian drivers.