How to transfer pension payments granted in Ukraine to Poland?

Опубліковано 27 February 2023 року, о 12:34

This issue was raised during a series of meetings to discuss the current problems of Ukrainian refuge seekers in Poland.

The Ministry of Reintegration, together with the Pension Fund of Ukraine, has prepared an appropriate explanation for Ukrainian pensioners temporarily residing in Poland. The clarification applies to persons who have already received pension payments in Ukraine.

Such pensioners can transfer their pension payments by submitting documents through the Social Insurance Institution of the Republic of Poland (ZUS).

See the infographic for step-by-step instructions on how to do this and what documents to submit.

We are reminding how Ukrainians can apply for a pension abroad.