Reconstruction of the liberated territories of Mykolaiv region continues

Опубліковано 10 March 2023 року, о 10:25


98 settlements of the de-occupied territories of Mykolaiv region have been fully connected to the electricity supply.

Gas supply

Gas is supplied to 39 settlements, which is about 87% of the total number of gas networks that need to be restored.


Mobile communications and the Internet have been restored in 90% of the settlements liberated from the enemy, while the remaining 10% have been partially restored.


In the de-occupied territories, 30 medical institutions of the region, including 4 primary health care centers, have resumed their work.

Postal services

Postal services are mainly provided by mobile post offices working according to individual schedules.