The Affordable Medicines program continues to run in Ukraine, allowing Ukrainians to receive medicines free of charge or with a small co-payment. To find out details about a particular drug, you can use the current register of medicines.
The table contains the following information:
– name of the active substance (international non-proprietary name) and trade name of the pharmaceutical product (columns 2 and 3);
– dosage form and dosage (columns 4 and 5);
– number of items of the medicinal product in one consumer package (column 6);
– name and country of the manufacturer of the medication (column No. 8);
– the amount of the extra payment for the package (column 16) and other information.
The last column contains information about the amount of the co-payment for the package or about medicines that are free of charge. For completely free medicines, the co-payment amount will be indicated as UAH 0.00.