Today, the Cabinet of Ministers has supported the expansion of the list of priority budget expenditures, the financing of which is conditioned by the conditions of martial law.
The proposals initiated by the Ministry of Finance were developed with the participation of the Ministry of Reintegration together with the regional military administrations to support citizens affected by Russian aggression, in particular, to ensure decent living conditions for internally displaced persons.
Taking into account the resource capacity of the single treasury account, the above list includes:
- Expenditures from the general and special funds of the state and local budgets:
– purchase of hygiene products and essential goods (clothing, footwear, soft equipment) for the wards of residential institutions of the social protection system;
– installing fire alarms and lightning protection systems in social welfare institutions, treating wooden structures with fire retardant;
– conducting medical examinations.
- At the expense of the special fund of the state and local budgets – purchase of housing for orphans, children deprived of parental care and persons from among them.
We thank the Ministry of Finance and regional military administrations for their cooperation.