We remind you that the Kherson Regional Defense Council has imposed restrictions on the safety of residents.
In particular, it is not allowed:
- Entry to settlements affected by flooding. The ban will remain in effect until an additional order is issued.
- From June 16 to July 17, alcohol will be sold from 15:00 to 10:00.
- Natural trade of fish products.
- Conducting a summer recreation season in 2023 and staying in places of mass gatherings, such as beaches, reservoirs, forest parks, etc.
- It is strictly forbidden to stay in recreation areas located near the positions of the Defense Forces and critical infrastructure objects.
- In addition, entry to the Korabel neighborhood in Kherson is prohibited while the relevant security authorities inspect the area and determine the security situation. After these actions are taken, the entrance will be open to citizens who register or rent housing there.
Important! The district also has a curfew that will last from 15:00 to 12:00.