Commissions continue to inspect housing damaged or destroyed as a result of the explosion of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Plant

Опубліковано 23 June 2023 року, о 16:43

Currently, they exist in 8 of the most affected communities. The Ministry of Infrastructure reports this.


The commissions are responsible for inspecting objects; preparing reports; entering the results into the Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property; and calculating compensation amounts for residents.


Owners must personally allow the commission to inspect their apartments and houses to provide title documents.


If documents are destroyed due to flooding, they must be restored.  To do this, you should contact administrative service centers to obtain information from the Register of Real Property Rights or the local authorities.


Financial assistance for damaged housing is available through the eRecovery service in the Diia app.


Applications are submitted in paper form directly through representatives of local governments, and from July 15, also through the Diia application.