The Ombudsman’s Office reminds us that any information about missing persons under particular circumstances is important for further search activities.
Please report this information immediately to the hotlines at the numbers below:
- to report a missing person, please call 0 800 339 247;
- from abroad and from the temporarily occupied territories can be reported via Viber and Telegram by phone: (095) 896-04-21;
- you can also call (099) 792-01-26 to report the loss of contact with your relatives;
- for questions regarding the Unified Register of Missing Persons, please call the hotline: (050) 240-85-29;
- the families of missing persons can obtain legal assistance by calling the number (066) 053-11-39.
The hotlines are open from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. On weekends, messages accept via Viber and Telegram at (095) 896-04-21.
The call center specialists will take your request and provide you with detailed information on how to proceed.