Beginning in 2024, the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Reintegration plan to establish centers to train a reserve of educators to work in the De-occupied Territories (DOTs). They will operate based on the relocated universities of higher education.
In particular, the following institutions are proposed:
- I. Vernadsky Taurida National University
- Donbas State Pedagogical University
- Donetsk National University
- Donetsk National Technical University
- Priazovsky State Technical University;
- Donbas State Engineering Academy
- Donbas National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Mariupol State University
- Berdyansk State Pedagogical University
- Melitopol State Pedagogical University
- Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University
- Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University;
- Luhansk National Agrarian University
- East Ukrainian Volodymyr Dahl National University
- Kherson State University;
- Kherson State Maritime Academy
- Kherson National Technical University
In addition, higher education institutions in the regions bordering the temporarily occupied territories, or whose territories have been partially occupied, or which have received numerous displaced educational institutions, will be prioritized for training a reserve of educators to work in the DOT. These facilities are located in the Odesa, Mykolaiv, Dnipro, Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, and Kharkiv regions.
Specialists are trained within the framework of state and regional orders.