Kherson’s residents aged 6-17 will be able to improve their health in camps and sanatoriums in Romania, Turkey, or Poland free of charge. Kherson Regional Military Administration reports this.
Priority will be given to children:
– who have the status of IDPs;
– fallen defenders of Ukraine;
– who have been injured as a result of the war;
– from large or low-income families
– whose houses were destroyed by the occupying forces;
– those who suffered from the explosion of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant;
– orphans or children deprived of parental care;
– persons with disabilities or whose parents have a Group I or II disability; and other privileged categories.
To register your child for a vacation, please fill out this form. We will inform you to clarify the details and ask where your child would like to go.
You can also contact your local Social Security office. For more information, call 0 800 101 102.