How can a TOT applicant apply to a university without a high school diploma?

Опубліковано 26 July 2023 року, о 11:34

If an applicant from the temporarily occupied territory does not have a certificate of completion of general secondary education, he or she must first pass the state final examination as an external student. The Ministry of Education and Science informs about this.

To do this, you need to apply to one of the educational centers: “Crimea – Ukraine” or “Donbas – Ukraine”.  They are created based on the higher or vocational pre-university education institutions to which the applicant plans to apply. The institution selected for admission will send him/her to the affiliated school.

You can also take the state exam online by completing a video-recorded remote interview.

The applicant must then submit the following documents to the training center:

– Application for Admission;

– Certificate 2020-2021 or NMT;

– Certificate of IDP Registration;

– An identity document (if not available, a birth certificate);

– 4 3×4 cm color photographs;

– Certificate of successful completion of state certification.

You can also submit them online by sending them to the e-mail address of the selected training center.

In general, the 2023 admission campaign will take place in two stages: the first – from July 19 to July 31 (admission to the state budget), and the second – until September 23 (admission to the contract).

For more information on this year’s admissions campaign, click here.