At the beginning of August 2023, amendments to the Free Legal Aid (FLA) Act will come into force. According to it, children who have reached the age of 14 have the right to apply for free legal aid on their own. Currently, only the child’s legal representative can receive such a service. The Government portal reports this.
You can get free legal assistance:
- By calling the FLA System Contact Center at 0 800 213 103 (open weekdays from 08:00 to 18:00);
- Via the Telegram application;
- By writing to the “Free legal aid” telegram bot (the “Get a consultation” button);
- By contacting the nearest legal aid office. You can find their addresses here;
- Ready-made legal advice can be found on the WikiLegalAid