The Ukrainian Startup Fund, funded by the European Union and the German government, has announced a grant competition. The Ministry of Digital Transformation announced it.
As part of the EU4Business initiative, 30 companies that create innovative products and services or want to expand into exports can receive up to 25,000 euros.
The total budget of the competition is 750 thousand euros.
To participate in the program, you must:
– Have a registered Limited Liability Company (LLC);
– Not to conduct business in the Temporarily Occupied Territories or hostile countries;
– Have between 11 and 100 employees;
– Earn no more than EUR 10 million per year;
– Not be bankrupt or in debt;
– Develop innovative products or have the potential to work for export.
Please note! 51% of the shares of your company have to be owned by Ukrainians.
You can read the program details and fill out the application form here. The deadline is August 25, 2023 (18:00).