How to get financial support from the state for the loss of crops due to the explosion of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Plant?

Опубліковано 14 August 2023 року, о 9:48

At the end of last week, the Cabinet of Ministers adopted a resolution “On Approval of the procedure for providing one-time financial assistance to the affected population as a result of the blowing up of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Plant dam for lost harvest”. 

According to this procedure, residents of Mykolaiv and Kherson regions who own a land plot for personal agriculture and/or for construction and maintenance of a residential building, outbuildings, and structures and/or a land plot for personal gardening can receive financial support.

The amount of aid is 3,318 UAH for a lost vegetable harvest of 0.01 hectares.  It is paid for an area not exceeding 0.2 hectares in Mykolaiv region and 0.3 hectares in Kherson region.

View the infographic to learn how to get this financial assistance.