The service is now available in Poltava and Kharkiv regions. The Ministry of Digital Transformation reports.
Earlier it was used by residents of Transcarpathian, Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Rivne, Ternopil, Khmelnytskyi, Chernihiv regions, and Lutsk.
This service is important for Ukrainians seeking compensation for damaged or destroyed property. After all, to use the eRecovery program, the apartment must be registered with the State Real Estate Registry.
To use the service:
- Log in to the Diia portal with a qualified electronic signature.
- Select the section “Services” – “Land, Construction, Real Estate” – “State Registration of Rights to Real Estate”.
- Complete the application.
- Upload documents in PDF or JPEG format regarding real property rights registered before January 1, 2013.
- Check the generated application and sign it with an electronic signature.
The registrar then independently sends a request to the technical inventory office and enters the data into the registry.