The program is called Impactpreneurship and it is implemented with the support of the USAID project ” Economic Support for Ukraine”.
The training is open to owners and top managers of small and medium enterprises from all over Ukraine who meet the established criteria:
– The company is registered in Ukraine and has been operating for more than 2 years;
– More than 50% of the company is owned by Ukrainian citizens;
– The number of employees is up to 250;
– The annual turnover is from 500 thousand UAH/year;
– The company has a good business reputation.
After completing the theoretical phase, the 50 most active participants will have access to individual mentoring.
The course starts on September 18, 2023, and lasts 6 months. You can register for the online course here.