Ukrainians must issue a digital card eRecovery to receive payments for housing reconstruction. Now it is possible to do this in the mobile application of Oschadbank, reports the press service of the financial institution.
– Report the damage to the Diia app/portal if you have not already done so.
– In the “Mobile Oschad” application, select the “Order a map” section.
– Select eRecovery from the list of available cards. Confirm the order.
– Request a payment in the Diia app: Services – eRecovery – Send a payment request.
– Allow a local government commission to inspect the property to determine the sum of the payment.
– Wait for the notification of the commission’s decision in Diia.
– Get help on the eRecovery card.
Under the terms of the program, funds provided for the restoration of damaged homes may only be used to purchase construction materials and services from contractors participating in the program.
The maximum amount of compensation is 200 thousand UAH. You must use the money within 12 months from the date of receipt.
Important. Under the terms of the program, the housing must be undergoing rehabilitation and located in a de-occupied area where no active hostilities are taking place.