Subsidy for IDPs: how to get it in a new place?

Опубліковано 23 August 2023 року, о 15:06

An IDP who is not registered but is living in a dwelling without a rental agreement may receive a subsidy. The Ministry of Social Policy reports on this.


The following documents are required to obtain it:


– Application;


– Income and Expense Statement indicating household composition;


– Passport and tax identification number;


– Certificate of IDP status.


You can apply to get subsidized in:

– An authorized official of a village, town, or city council;


– Center for the provision of administrative services;


– Service Center of the Pension Fund of Ukraine.


You can also do this online via the Diia portal, the Pension Fund of Ukraine’s electronic service web portal, or the Pension Fund of Ukraine mobile application (available for Android and IOS).