An IDP who is not registered but is living in a dwelling without a rental agreement may receive a subsidy. The Ministry of Social Policy reports on this.
The following documents are required to obtain it:
– Income and Expense Statement indicating household composition;
– Passport and tax identification number;
– Certificate of IDP status.
You can apply to get subsidized in:
– An authorized official of a village, town, or city council;
– Center for the provision of administrative services;
– Service Center of the Pension Fund of Ukraine.