Recently, the Parliament adopted a resolution on the Declaration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the Priorities of the State Policy of Ukraine in the sphere of de-occupation, reintegration, and restoration of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol. The Mission of the President of Ukraine to the ARC reported that.
In particular, the document identifies the following areas:
– Restoration of Ukraine’s territorial integrity within its internationally recognized state borders, which is a key condition for ending the war. No territorial concessions to the aggressor state;
– Restoration of the functioning of state authorities, ensuring respect for human rights and freedoms;
– Withdrawal of all russian military forces, including its Black Sea forces, from the territory of Ukraine;
– Implementation of the peace formula of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy;
– Protection of Ukrainian citizens from persecution and discrimination, including based on residence in the temporarily occupied territory;
– Protect and restore the rights of Ukraine’s indigenous peoples, particularly the Crimean Tatar people;
– Bringing to justice those who participated in russia’s armed aggression against Ukraine;
– Restoration of the activities of independent media, public associations, and the Ukrainian educational system in Crimea after de-occupation and creation of an investment-friendly economic climate there;
– The International Crimean Platform should become a platform for promoting the restoration of Crimea after de-occupation and ensuring the security of the entire Azov-Black Sea region.
The Parliament recommends the Government take into account the provisions of this resolution when developing the state policy in the field of de-occupation, reintegration, and restoration of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol.