The international organization Save the Children has announced a grant program to restore and support economic development in war-affected areas of Mykolaiv region. The organization announced this on its Facebook page.
Through the program, small businesses can receive a $2,500 grant.
Those interested must first register and attend a training session. Here, they will gain practical knowledge on how to develop a business plan and apply for grants. Participants can apply for a grant after the training.
Entrepreneurs from the following municipalities of Mykolaiv Oblast are invited to participate:
- Mykolaiv City Territorial Community
- Halytsynivska Territorial Community
- Shevchenkivska Territorial Community
- Bereznehuvata Territorial Community
- Pervomaiska Rural Community
- Horokhivska Territorial Community
- Bashtanka City Territorial Community
- Snihurivska City Territorial Community
- Voznesensk City Territorial Community
- Shyrokivska Rural Community
- Mishkovo-Pohorilivska Territorial Community
You can read the program details and fill out the application form here. The application deadline is September 15, 2023.