Four new social services for families with children are available on the Diia portal. The Ministry of Digital Transformation reports.
Previously, to receive these benefits, one had to apply to the Social Security Administration and submit documents in person. Now you can do this online. The information is automatically pulled from the registry.
The following types of assistance for families with children are now available in Diia:
– Help with adopting a child – for parents who have adopted orphaned or abandoned children;
– Help for children with serious illnesses who have not been diagnosed with a disability;
– Support for people with disabilities since childhood and for children with disabilities for the duration of the disability;
To apply for assistance, you must:
- Log in to the Diia portal.
- Go to the “Services” – “Request for assistance” menu.
- Complete the application and declaration forms.
- Review the completed application and declaration.
- Sign the application with an electronic signature or Diia.Signature.
The application is then sent to the Social Security Administration. Notification of the result of the review will be sent to the applicant’s account on the Diia portal or to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.