Citizens of Ukraine who permanently reside in the country and have adopted an orphan or a child deprived of parental care are eligible for this assistance. The Ministry of Social Policy reports.
To apply online, you need to:
– Register or log in to the Diia portal.
– Select “Assistance in the adoption of a child” in the menu of services;
– Fill in the required information;
– Check the generated application and sign it with an electronic signature.
The application review outcome will be sent to the user’s email or electronic account on the Diia portal provided during registration.
You may also apply in person. To do so, get in touch with the relevant local Social Security authority or any authorized personnel. Please make sure to bring the necessary documents with you:
– application of the adopter;
– a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate issued by the appropriate government agency after amending the record based on the court’s adoption order;
– a copy of the court’s adoption decision.
You will receive an email notifying you of our decision regarding your request for assistance.
Please pay attention! The application can be filed within 12 months of legally adopting the child.
The assistance amount is 41,280 UAH. Of these, you will need to make a single payment of 10,320 UAH, followed by 36 monthly payments of 860 UAH.