The Ukrainian Government has received money from the Japan International Cooperation Agency through grant agreements. They are meant to carry out the Emergency Recovery Program using a specific fund from the state budget—the Ministry of Infrastructure reports.
The funds will be used to improve and support these areas:
- Humanitarian demining equipment
- Transportation services
- Energy services
- Demolition waste management
- Water supply
- Medical equipment
- Equipment for providing education
- Agricultural equipment
- Public broadcasting equipment
- Local government utilities
It is essential to mention that the Japan International Cooperation Agency restarted operating in Ukraine in early 2023.