Digital services are available for many government procedures. This option saves you time and reduces the need to wait in lines at government offices.
- Get an IDP and apply for a housing allowance at this link.
- You can request a pension through the Pension Fund of Ukraine’s electronic service portal.
- The subsidy application is here and on the Diia portal.
- You can request help with childbirth by using the Ministry of Social Policy’s electronic service portal.
- You can access information regarding child registration, place of residence, birth assistance, “baby package” compensation, and more through the Diia portal on eMalyatko.
- Find out how to receive assistance for parents who have adopted children or children who lack parental care here.
- For help with children who have serious illnesses but haven’t been diagnosed with any disabilities, please click here.
- For help with disabilities that began in childhood or for children with disabilities, follow the link to learn about assistance that lasts for the duration of the disability.
- Single parents can also apply for child benefits.