Currently, 5 Coordination Headquarters are working under the Vice Prime Minister to support citizens impacted by the war and repair the restored territories.
1) Coordination Center for Ensuring the Realization of Rights and Freedoms of Internally Displaced
Established in April of 2023, 25 meetings have taken place with the attendance of representatives from central executive authorities, regional military administrations, international and public organizations, and other parties.
321 out of 337 protocol orders were completed, fulfilling 95% of the total. Another 16 are in progress.
2) Center for Protecting Children’s Rights During Martial Law
It was founded in March 2022. Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk became the head of the Coordination Center in March 2023. So far, 28 meetings have taken place, and a sum of 390 instructions have been issued.
3) Coordination Center for the territories that have been freed from occupation
Established in September 2022, we held 19 meetings and received 253 protocol instructions. Of those, 220 (86%) have been fulfilled, and 33 are currently being processed, 30 of which are subject to ongoing implementation.
4) Coordination Center for mandatory evacuation of the population under martial law
Established in July 2022, we held 15 meetings and provided 99 protocol instructions, of which 96 have been fulfilled and 3 are in progress.
5) Coordination Center for Ensuring Evacuation of Ukrainian Citizens from Temporarily Occupied Territories
Established in October 2022, 42 meetings were held and 181 protocol orders were issued. Currently, 171 (95%) of these orders have been fulfilled while 10 are still in the process of implementation.