The USAID “Competitive Economy of Ukraine” (CEU) Program is accepting grant applications.
The grants will support entrepreneurs in their enabling activities:
– production modernization;
– reducing manual labor and creating more highly skilled jobs;
– improving energy efficiency;
– compliance with environmental protection standards;
– lean manufacturing and similar activities.
Activities that can receive support from this grant include:
– implementing innovative solutions;
– buying equipment to enhance products and technologies.
– start production of a technologically new or improved product;
– certification of products for compliance with national or international quality and safety standards;
– expanding production and marketing efforts in both domestic and international markets.
Expected total: around $2.5 million.
Budget for grant request: $75,000-$150,000 (depending on the extent of activities and final agreements with the USAID CEP Program).
Expected amount of grant awards: Up to 25 grants.
Applications submitted by December 15th will be reviewed in December.
For more details, follow the link.