This Initiative is part of the EU4CSO Emergency Actions project, implemented with the financial support of the European Union.
Under the program, an individual can receive a maximum of 46,395 UAH.
– To assist civil society activists who were displaced to Ukraine due to russia’s large-scale invasion.
– Enhance the capacity of non-governmental organizations that offer free services to civil society activists who are internally displaced persons.
To apply, participants must submit the following documents between the 2nd of October and the 16th of October 2023:
– A short letter of motivation describing the activities before and after 24 February 2022;
– CV with active job references;
– An IDP certificate certifying displacement from areas under temporary occupation or in a war zone;
– A recommendation letter from a community group where he/she volunteers to support those who were forced to leave their homes due to the war.
Further details on the program and application requirements are available here.