For displaced persons living in the Dnipropetrovsk region, we are enrolling them in a job training program to enhance their skills to secure employment.
The “Right to Protection” Charity Foundation is carrying out a project as part of the “Development of practical skills and increased economic integration of IDPs and the affected population” program.
Participants will learn how to:
– Find a job using modern search methods and channels;
– Analyze your skills and competencies;
– Write a resume and cover letter;
– Choose a reliable employer;
– Pass the interview confidently;
– Adapt to a new job;
– Build communication with the team;
– Develop a career plan for the future.
The course is scheduled from November 13 to December 7, 2023. The course is available in both group training formats – offline and online.
Classes meet twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-4 PM for in-person sessions and 5-6:30 PM for online sessions. For details about the course, please click here.