In particular, they gave out food, water, medicine, materials to fix things, money to help, protection for the needy, education services, housing, and any other aid required. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in Ukraine (OCHA Ukraine) reported.
We received the help:
– 3.8 million internally displaced persons;
– 2.5 million people who have returned home after displacement;
– 4.8 million non-displaced Ukrainians.
Most of the assistance was given to the areas on the front line:
– Dnepropetrovsk and Kharkiv regions (950 thousand people received humanitarian aid in each of these regions);
– Donetsk (almost 860 thousand people);
– Zaporizhzhia (about 670 thousand people);
– Kherson (almost 615 thousand people).