The Ukrainian Red Cross Society’s Ivano-Frankivsk regional organization, with the Swiss Red Cross, has begun accepting applications for targeted and multipurpose financial assistance. This information was posted on the organization’s official Facebook page.
IDPs registered in Ivano-Frankivsk and Ukraine can get specific financial aid:
– are parenting a child with a disability;
– have a disability categorized as group I or II;
– raising a child alone and not receiving child support or alimony from the other parent.
The people living in the merged local community can rely on versatile help, including:
– have a disability due to military aggression, group I or II;
– are internally displaced persons (IDPs) who are raising a child with a disability;
– are internally displaced persons (IDPs) with a disability categorized as Group I or II.
You can apply at 21B Shukhevychiv St., Ivano-Frankivsk, from 10:00 to 16:00 until November 10, 2023. Please bring the following documents: disability certificate, divorce certificate, the document confirming the absence of alimony, etc.