The international humanitarian organization Mercy Corps with the “Ukrainian Berries” Association launched the support program.
The program is open to:
– Small farmers and internally displaced households;
– Local small farmers whose activities have been significantly affected by the war in Poltava, Sumy, and Chernihiv oblasts (excluding areas where active hostilities are taking place, and areas with limited access or high risk to life and business).
The average amount of financial aid is $1,500 in the equivalent of UAH at the current NBU exchange rate. The amount of assistance depends on the type of farming activity and the financial needs of a particular program participant.
Participant selection criteria:
– A clear justification of the need for financial assistance;
– Compliance of the business idea with the terms and objectives of the funding program;
– Business idea viability and feasibility;
– The ability of the program participant to implement the proposed business idea;
– Understand how to sell agricultural products;
– Experience in running profitable farming operations;
– Social or financial vulnerability.
Deadline: Only after the required number of candidates have been recruited.
Follow the link for more information.