Selected applicants will receive a grant of up to $4,500 to support the implementation of their projects. The grant amount and implementation period will depend on the specifics of the approved project.
The “United Voices in Action” program is carried out by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX).
The Competition aims to support civil society organizations, initiative groups, IDP groups, representatives of the public sector, and members of host communities in carrying out advocacy activities aimed at:
– addressing the needs and problems of IDPs, promoting their rights and interests;
– creating conditions for dialogue between the local community, local authorities, and IDPs;
– promoting the integration of IDPs;
– involvement of representatives of state and local authorities, local self-government, and civil society to expand the range of services for IDPs;
– creating conditions for the use of skills and experience of IDPs;
– improving the conditions of IDPs in the host community.
The deadline to apply is November 25, 2023.
Geography of the Contest and additional information is available here.