You can request help by contacting the Administrative Services Center or a notary

Опубліковано 13 December 2023 року, о 14:25

You can apply for assistance under the state program eRecovery through the Diia application, Administrative Services Center, or notaries. The Government portal has reported this.

To apply, follow these steps:

  1. Apply to the ASC or a notary with an identification code, passport, and e-mail.
  2. If you have a privileged category, provide a document confirming it.
  3. If an authorized person submits the application, a power of attorney to execute the transaction must be provided.

To apply, the property owner must register their ownership in the State Register of Property Rights.