Internal migrants may be eligible for a subsidy

Опубліковано 5 March 2024 року, о 14:03

IDPs who live in an apartment or house but are not registered are entitled to a subsidy. The Government portal reported this.

A lease agreement is not required. To receive assistance, attach a certificate of registration as an internally displaced person to your application.

Discover where to apply for a subsidy and which additional documents are necessary by examining the infographic.