It’s now easier to find out the status of a disabled person or a family member of a fallen defender

Опубліковано 6 May 2024 року, о 15:51

The government has recently implemented a simplified procedure for establishing the status of persons with war-related disabilities and family members of fallen servicemen and women. The Government Portal reports.

You can get this status in a month in two ways:

– In paper form through the Center for the Provision of Administrative Services, regardless of where you live.

– In electronic form: the Diia portal or the Unified State Register of War Veterans.

To get this status, you have to fill out an application. It is not the veteran’s or the deceased’s family’s responsibility to collect missing documents. It is the government’s. They can ask for all the documents from the right people.