Ukrainians can report damage to their homes to the International Register of Damage using the Diia app or portal. This is stated on the Government portal.

Опубліковано 28 May 2024 року, о 17:10

The data from the Register will form the basis for future reparations to be paid by the Russian Federation for all the destruction and crimes.

The following types of housing can be reported to the Register:

– private house

– apartment

– country house

– garden house;

– other residential premises.

Ukrainians with a damaged property certificate can now use the service.

Subsequently, an application to the International Register of Damage can be submitted without an act, particularly in the case of property located in temporarily occupied territories or war zones.

To use the service through the Diia portal:

  1. Register or log in to the portal using an electronic signature.
  2. Select “Claim for damages” in the “Catalog of services” section, and click “Submit a claim”.
  3. Fill in the application form – confirm the data or add the necessary information.
  4. Check the application and click “Submit”.