To ensure prompt communication with citizens, the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy operates a telephone hotline at (044) 235-21-80.
Specialists answer questions about:
– development of culture and arts, including the activities of cultural institutions;
– art education;
– development of creative industries;
– book publishing, librarianship and reading development;
– state language policy;
– protection of cultural heritage;
– museum business;
– export, import and return of cultural property;
– information policy and security;
– popularization of Ukraine in the world;
– international relations, religion and protection of the rights of national minorities in Ukraine;
– restoration and preservation of national memory;
– holding art festivals and competitions, cultural and artistic projects, concerts, exhibitions.
Calls are received daily from 9:00 to 17:00, on Fridays from 9:00 to 16:00, except for holidays and weekends.