If you have questions about:
– receiving assistance under the eSupport program (in the amount of UAH 6500)
– reservation of persons liable for military service under the legal regime of martial law
– clarification of labor legislation under martial law;
– assessment of damages and compensation for enterprises whose property was damaged as a result of hostilities;
– inclusion of goods in the List of Critical Imports;
– obtaining a license for foreign economic operations;
– labor migration issues;
– obtaining a permit to conduct business activities under a simplified procedure (declaration of business activities)
Please, get consultations on all these issues by calling the Ministry of Economy’s hotline at (044) 596-67-66 from Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 16:45.
In addition, there is a round-the-clock telephone hotline at (044) 596-68-00 for citizens to receive advice on informing and coordinating the evacuation of the population.