The Ministry of Social Policy continues to take care of Ukrainians in need of social protection.
In order to provide citizens with all the relevant information in the field of social protection, the Ministry operates 4 hotlines, namely
- Hotline on social issues – 15-39 for consultations of persons with disabilities.
Calls to the hotline 1539 from Ukrtelecom’s fixed-line network, Kyivstar, Vodafone Ukraine, and Lifecell mobile operators are free of charge for applicants.
For citizens with hearing impairments, the hotline can be accessed with the help of a sign language interpreter, and a guaranteed response to the call in the form of a video letter.
- The hotline for counteraction to human trafficking and domestic violence is 15-47.
The hotline can be accessed by calling the 15-47 short number from landline or mobile phones, and it is also possible to send a message via the 15-47 website.
The hotline accepts appeals from all applicants on issues related to counteracting human trafficking, preventing and combating domestic violence, gender-based violence and violence against children, and provides psychological assistance in accordance with the hotline’s 15-47 work area. In addition, explanations and contact information on security and defence issues, humanitarian aid, social assistance, etc. are provided. Psychological support is also provided to applicants who call on issues related to military operations.
- National Social Service of Ukraine (National Social Service) – (044) 289-87-89, [email protected] Here you can find information on:
– implementation of the state policy in the field of social protection of the population, protection of children’s rights;
– state control over compliance with legal requirements in the provision of social support and the observance of children’s rights;
– implementation of the state policy in the field of volunteering,
– implementation of the one-time in-kind assistance “baby package” at the birth of a child.
- Contact Call Center of the Pension Fund of Ukraine – 0-800-503-753, (044) 281-08-70, (044) 281-08-71
– consulting citizens on pension issues.
In addition to the official website of the Ministry, there are two websites of the Funds:
- The Fund for Social Protection of Persons with Disabilities. Here you can find information on:
– provision of technical means of rehabilitation;
– rehabilitation of children;
– interaction with public associations of persons with disabilities in the regions.
- Social Insurance Fund of Ukraine, information on:
– prevention of industrial injuries and occupational diseases;
– control over the validity of issuing and prolonging sick leave certificates;
– provision of medical and social services.