Government hotlines help. Ministry of Veterans

– How can a volunteer get the status of a combatant?

– What documents are required to obtain the status of a person with a disability caused by war?

-How can the family of a volunteer get the status of a family member of the deceased combatant?

-How can a veteran receive psychological and medical assistance?

For consultations on these and other issues, please call the contact numbers of the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine:

+38 (063) 227-14-27 (on issues of status and social protection);

+38 (063) 035-54-68 (for psychological assistance, rehabilitation, education).

Specialists are available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.