Employees of the Main Investigation Department and the Criminal Investigation Department of the National Police provide explanations on issues related to:
– search for missing persons under martial law;
– abduction or capture of citizens on the territory of Ukraine;
– the burial procedure;
– documents required for the burial of a person, etc.
Citizens can contact the Call Center of the National Police of Ukraine by calling the toll-free number 0 800 50 02 02. It is open daily from 09:00 to 18:00 (during the period of martial law).
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Citizens’ Appeals,” citizens have the following rights:
– make an oral appeal to the police;
– obtain background information on issues within the competence of the police.