The telephone hotline of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine is 1536.
Every day from 9:00 to 18:00, the Ministry of Internal Affairs is in touch with Ukrainians to help them in difficult times when the war is destroying the usual rhythm of life, and to provide advice on
– evacuation from the war zone;
– social benefits for internally displaced persons;
– humanitarian aid for internally displaced persons;
– property damaged as a result of hostilities (fixing the damage);
– search for missing relatives and close friends in the occupied territories.
Citizens will receive appropriate explanations or additional information on the authorities responsible for addressing the issues raised and their contacts.