Ministry of Communities and Territories Development

– How is the fact of destruction or damage to housing as a result of the war recorded and what does one need for it to be done?

– Do you have any questions about the restoration of heat and water supply in your town?

– Do you need clarification on the provision of housing and communal services?

– How to become a member of the government’s Shelter program and receive compensation under this program?

Please contact the hotline of MinRegion (Ministry of Communities and Territories Development) to get advice on these issues by calling the following numbers:

044 284 06 28 – from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 17:00 and on Friday from 9:00 to 15:45


044 207 18 04 – around the clock

MinRegion provides timely and reliable information on communities’ life support!