During the briefing, the Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Iryna Vereshchuk said that all 10 humanitarian corridors were operational today, more than 5 thousand people were evacuated.
Humanitarian corridors in Donetsk region
- Today 331 people traveled from Mariupol to Zaporihzhia by their own vehicles.
“Today we finally managed to bring Mariupol residents to Zaporihzhia, who were evacuated from Berdyansk yesterday. All 4 thousand people are now safe. In total, there were 48 buses in the convoy from Berdyansk – they were provided by the cities of Zaporihzhia, Dnipro, and Kropyvnytskyi. 5 buses with residents of the settlements of the Berdyansk area of the Zaporizhzhia region joined the column along the route” – Vereshchuk added.
In addition, two seriously injured children and one infant with pneumonia were taken by ambulance to a hospital in Zaporihzhia today. They are currently being provided with all necessary assistance.
At the same time, due to the blocking of buses at the checkpoint in Vasylivka, Mariupol residents were also unable to pass by private transport. Negotiations on this issue will continue tomorrow.
The Minister reiterated:
- Mariupol residents can refuel their cars free of charge in Berdyansk at the address: 87b Melitopolske shose Street.
Humanitarian corridors in the Kyiv region
- From the village of Plesetske to the town of Fastiv, as well as the villages of Severinovka, Chervona Sloboda, Rozhev and Sytnyaky – 289 people were evacuated to the town of Bila Tserkva;
- finally managed to get back to the town of Borodyanka, from where 62 people were evacuated to the town of Bila Tserkva today.
Humanitarian corridors in Luhansk region
- Today, 526 people were evacuated from the cities of Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Severodonetsk, Popasna, Girske and Nyzhne.
Summing up, Iryna Vereshchuk stressed that during the evacuation, 80 tons of humanitarian aid (canned food, groats, flour, meat) were transferred to these cities.